HopMonk Tavern Website Launch
HopMonk Tavern is one of the North SF Bay Area’s premier destinations for great beer, delicious food and stellar music. The business is the creation of Dean Biersch, co-founder of internationally renowned beer & restaurants, Gordon Biersch. Once the HopMonk in Sebastopol was thriving, Dean recently expanded to open the new HopMonk Sonoma, which quickly became the new wine country hot spot of Sonoma.
With two booming locations, it was time to re-vamp their online presence. Time to bring on ZDCA for a complete makeover of the site! Although a beer tavern may seem like a light-weight project, HopMonk is a huge cultural force in Sonoma County, featuring:
- One website for three distinct locations (Their third location in Novato opened in November 2012)
- Daily and nightly live music with internationally known performers in multiple stages at each location
- Rapid ticket sales
- Large events for hundreds of guests
- Spacious and unique indoor / outdoor facilities
- Extensive beer, wine, and spirits menu
- Excellent food and desserts beyond mere “pub fare”
- Fine catering
The list goes on! To accommodate, a large-scale website was built with much graphic and interactive customization that included collapsible navigation menus for both locations, multiple galleries in two dramatic formats, performer information feeds directly from the ticketing service to display on the website so the client does not enter info twice, food and drink menus that can be updated easily without resorting to PDFs, and so much more.